1/27/09

Not Sleeping.



I am not sleeping right now. I am chatting on Facebook. Have I every told you about my Facebook addiction? I have one. I fully admit it. I spend countless hours online stalking old friends, playing games(especially bowling) and sometimes chatting.

Sometimes I do not want to go to sleep either. This is just part of who I am. I really need Alice time. If I don't enough of it, I stay up later. That is what is happening tonight. Not that I did not enjoy my night, because I did. I played the Wii with a couple of friends. It was way fun. I am addicted to Mario Cart. It is awesome. I just didn't get much Alice at home alone time. I am actually learning to appreciate alone time in my older age. It is nice. It is not good for me when I stay up too late though. I am then crabby the next day. SIGH....life is hard sometimes.

Today was a day. Not too much excitement. The highlight at work was getting this fabulous tube of lip balm. It is from the college I graduated from. I got this balm from the counselor at my school. She got it in the mail and thought of me. I never got to be a True Aggie, which means you kissed somebody by The Old Main Building on Homecoming or a full moon. It is a crazy tradition. Anyway, now I am prepared for my chance to become a True Aggie.

I better get to my bed.

Later.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Hey Chica-
We got your New Year letter yesterday! Great picture! Thanks for thinking of us. :-)

BloggingBills said...

Rita, just remember there's more than one way to be a True Aggie. I'm glad you enjoy your Alice time. I loved the Wisconsin poem but unless you've lilved there you can't appreciate how true it really is! Have a great weekend.
Love ya,
UT Dad