2/2/09

Watching TV in 3D Brings Back Memories.




I picked up some 3D glasses to watch one of my favorite TV shows in 3D tonight. It was not that impressive. Maybe it is cooler when you are younger. I kept being bugged by the weird colors and only watched half in 3D. Lame. I guess I am not young anymore. It did make me remember being young though, so I guess it wasn't a total loss.

Today was a typical Monday. I did not want to go to work and the students didn't want to be there. I am really irritable lately. I do not know if it is because I am too tired or if it has everything to do with being frustrated. I think it has everything to do with the news of the school and how it makes it seem not worth going. That, of course, is not true, but sometimes the way we feel makes falsehood seem true.

I bought a lot of stuff for my Leadership Class' Valentine's Day party. I told my students of my hatred of Valentine's Day and they decided that we should have a party to make me like Valentine's Day again. We are going to decorate shoe boxes just like in Elementary School and also give each other cards. I think it will be fun. I even wrapped my box tonight and plan on decorating it tomorrow. Exciting.

Well, it is four minutes past bedtime. I best be moving to bed!

1 comment:

BloggingBills said...

Rita, Rita, you are so funny! I hope your V-Day is lots of fun!
love ya!
UT Dad