4/17/09

Vegas

I have lots of pictures to show you but now way of loading them. I am at Morgan's house writing this. Vacation in tiring. I need a nap.

It has been fun to be here and the time sure is flying by. I hate it. I want vacation to last forever. Good thing summer is coming soon.

The first night here we just hung out with Morgan and her cute kids. Yesterday, we did a lot of shopping at the outlet malls and then had dinner with Alyssa and her daughter, Alexa. It was a blast. We also tried out the hotel's pool and it was FREEZING. I guess not as bad as Provo a few days ago(it snowed) but it was cold enough for me! Today we did a lot of shopping again. I am sick of shopping. Aimee likes to shop so we did a lot more of it.

My hotel is so awesome. I am jealous of myself for getting to stay there. I have bowled quite a lot. I haven't seen a movie yet. I should get on that. I bowled a 185 the other night. That was awesome.

Really, that is all I have done. Not too exciting but relaxing and fun.

Until later.
A

2 comments:

joanna said...

vacationing is not about what you do, but that you have fun doing it. So keep it up:-)

Elizabeth Peterson said...

You should be jealous of yourself. I would if I were having as great a time as you!
By the way I am disturbed that my number one pick is not number one anymore. I tried voting again to give it more votes but the dang thing would not let me! I think it is rigged, you should look into that!