5/19/09

Burger Tuesday



Enjoy the picture of how I came to school today. That is right....socks and flip flops.

Time still flies. Today is the last Burger Friday of the year. Red Robin is my favorite. I bet we will go again as a farewell to me but this is the last payday celebration.

It was hot yesterday. I was silly and went frisbee golfing anyway. Mistake! I was hot and thirsty! I still enjoyed it. It is at least pretty and hot.

What else? Only six days of class left. I am a bit excited about that. Yipee!

I think that is all I have. Have a great Tuesday!

3 comments:

Elizabeth Peterson said...

I loved seeing the video of the herding of the cattle. I am a bit disappointed though. I was hoping for a little bit more action. You know like one lone cow breaking away from the herd to come charging you and your intrusive camera. After all I don't think cattle like to be put on film, the whole adding ten pounds thing does not settle well with the future hamburgers of america!
Good times! :)

Morgan Hagey said...

And then you get to some HERE! And see me!! And we sprayed for bugs so you don't even have to make your bed in the morning. HAH! How cool is that?

Moo said...

Enjoy your burgers!