5/5/09

I Am Jealous of Myself!

The Field I won a trip to!
Aiden "cooling" himself
River in Rock Canyon
J Dawg
Tulips from front yard...Hey I planted them!

Today was an awesome day. I found out that I was chosen to win a trip for two to go see the Colorado Rockies baseball game this Saturday in Denver. I won two airline tickets to Denver, two tickets to the game, a hotel room and a hundred dollars in spending cash. Crazy huh? So, Kristi(one of the counselors at work) and I will be flying out at 10 on Saturday morning. How cool is that? I am way so excited. I never win things and I have never won anything as awesome as this. I won this by entering a contest through the Salt Lake Bees (minor league baseball team).

I also was able to go on a hike with my friend Christine and her son, Aiden. It was a blast. Afterward, we went to J Dawg for a hotdog(my first time). It was so yummy. Overall this was an awesome day. I am looking forward to Saturday!

6 comments:

Morgan Hagey said...

Wow! That is amazing. Derek is jealous too. You'll have a great time!

joanna said...

well, then you have 2 people jealous of you, yourself and me!!
That hotdog looks amazingly delicious, and that weather looks nice and toasty. It's chilly here and raining off and on. yuck! and you have an exciting weekend ahead of you. :-)

MOM said...

WOW!!I am jealous, too.

Can't wait to see the pictures.

That is a great win--perfect for this time of year.

LOVE, MOM

The Wolford Family said...

I'm so happy for you what a nice break that will be. Have a great time and post lots of pictures when you get back
Sarah

Elizabeth Peterson said...

Yay!!!!! How exciting! Have a good time and you go and use that spending money!

Erin said...

Go you!
Have a super fun time! Post lots and lots of pictures.