3/12/10

"Livin' in Your Own Private Idaho"

The work week is nearly over. I am sitting in my seventh hour class contemplating life. Really...it isn't that serious. I like my 7th period because it is more of a reward based thing for my students. If they are on a certain level, they get to play games on the Internet, if not they do work. So far, they are awesome and get free time. I like it!

This week went very fast. I guess that is partly due to the fact that I had Monday off for the birthday. It was fantastic by the way, if I hadn't mentioned it. I never remember what I write on here. It is weird how much of my life I really just forget. I think it is a disease.

I will head over to pick up my rental car in a little bit. I decided to rent a car instead of driving my newly paid off one up to Idaho. It is funny how you don't want to drive a car very much after a certain point!? Have I ever mentioned that I love Idaho? It will be nice to visit my friend, Laura and to meet her fiance.

I don't have much else to write. I did lose an arm wrestling match to another teacher today. Do not confuse that last sentence with me actually losing an arm. I am still a two-armed woman! She was strong! It was a competition for Hope Week, which is a suicide awareness and prevention program. It was a fun time!

I am tired. Maybe some Diet Coke will be in order for the trek North!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Have fun in Idaho! Be safe driving up there. :-)

Erin said...

Oh! You could rent a car and come to Phoenix! We'd party like rock-stars. :-)

J.B. said...

Grammatically speaking, a hyphen between "arm" and "wrestling" would then make it a compound phrase and clear up any possible confusion. Just sayin'. ;) Oh, and you could also rent a car and drive to Dominica. We could totally party like Rastas.

WV - ressesu

Elizabeth Peterson said...

What? You are driving to Idaho and not to come and see me? If you are going to be anywhere near Boise I will be really sad that you didn't want to come and see me. have fun with your friend