4/19/10

Spring has Sprung...but may have a hiccup later this week.


Well, I have been highly enjoying the flowers that are in bloom and the trees that have teeny tiny leaves coming in. I picked the tulips from outside my house. Aren't they pretty? They make me mucho happy!

I am feeling a little better today. That is very nice. The phlegm issues seems to be solving itself. I think my little run today helped move some of it. Nice...I bet you really wanted to know didn't you? It has been kinda a gross week!

What else? It was Monday which is never anybody's favorite. It went well at school. I had a little run in with my 4th Period students last Friday and today we had a nice little chat about it! They are Seniors and they are driving me nuts right now. But that is okay. I will totally miss them next year when I have to train a whole new bunch of sophomores...ew sophomores.

Alright. I have nothing else and better get to bed. I did clean my bedroom today and rearranged the furniture. I thought that by so doing, I would have more room, but that wasn't the case. I guess I will just have to live with it! (I also guess I had one more thing to say!)

Cheers! If you didn't read the previous post about my silly Health students, you should...it is hilarious!!

2 comments:

MBC said...

Are those the same flowers you planted in front of our old house? No, probably not, eh?

Alice said...

MBC-those are actually the ones that grow on the east side of my house. But do not worry, the ones I planted are just starting to blossom!