9/6/10

Labor Day!



Ran my fastest 5k yet, today. It felt great! Payson is a pretty place. Maybe I should get more serious about looking for houses down there. It was nice and cool this morning(basically COLD) so it was nice racing weather. It was fun to see sunrise over the mountains while running the race!

Josh(the brother from another mother) even ran. We had socks that people were jealous of. We are pretty cool. Pancake breakfast was at a friend's house afterward and it was fun to see her out in the real world of life(she is my Weight Watchers leader!) It was very nice that there was a bonfire, not only for Josh to try and roast a peach, but because it was COLD! The deer head was in the front of somebody's yard in Payson. I guess you know you are in Payson when you see a deer head in somebody's yard. Weird. I sang: "Deer heads, Deer heads, rolly poley deer heads" to Josh. He was not impressed. I was impressed with his candy fetching skills at the parade. He is a goof!

It was a fun day. More race pics to come shortly.

No comments: