4/24/11

Good Weekend.

Had a fun weekend. From bridal showers to dates to family dinners, all was good.

Here are a few pics from the weekend:



Ezra likes Bridal Showers.



Sculpture at the Museum of Art at BYU. If you are in the Provo area you should check out the Carl Block exhibit before May 7th. It was amazing.



This one by Block is my favorite.




Cutest little Burrito Baby.



I may like this baby just a wee bit!



Oliver sports some awesome hair and Josh is silly.



Henry is silly too. He thought it was funny to ride on my leg.



My favorite shirt today. Easter appropriate yet not.

I hope you all had the chance to reflect on the true meaning of Easter. I am grateful for the sacrifice of Jesus Christ and how he gave mankind the power over the grave. This life is not it. We will live again and be able to be with our loved ones and with our God and Savior. I am so glad I know this truth.

Happy Easter and goodnight.

No comments: