If you want a question answered, read my Friday post and leave a comment. You could also leave a comment on this post if you would like and I will post and answer!
My question is this: If you could travel to one place and one place only (family visits aside) where would you choose to go see? And why? And would you send me a post card?
Interesting question, Morgan. I feel very limited with one place. I have a list of like a hundred that I would still like to see in my lifetime. Here is the big one: The Sacred Grove in Palmyra, New York. This is where the Prophet, Joseph Smith, saw Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. The story of a simple prayer being answered in a very huge and magestic way draws me to this sacred ground. As I was writing this, I was very touched and I better get going on getting myself there. As a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, this is a sacred and special place. I know that Joseph Smith saw God and Jesus Christ there and the world would be changed forever because of that event. My faith is strengthened to know that Heavenly Father and his Son, Jesus Christ live and that God still talks to His children. I know that He guides my life daily through revelation. What an important truth that was restored through a very young man, Joseph Smith in The Sacred Grove in upstate New York. For those of you who don't know about this amazing event and would like more information you can read more about it here: The Sacred Grove by Donald L. Enders
You can also learn more about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints HERE.
Here is a picture that reminds me of this amazing place:
I would, of course send Morgan a postcard. Here is a list of ten other places I would like to visit:
1. Italy and Greece
2. Canada during the daylight.
3. All the baseball parks I have yet to see. The most important being Fenway Park, in Boston, Mass.
4. The Oregon Coast
6. Tennessee-Memphis(Elvis places especially Graceland, and Martin Luther King Jr. Sites), Dollywood, Nashville(The Ryman and Grand Ole Opry), and Great Smokey Mountains National Park
8. New Zealand and Austrailia
9. Some sort of a cruise to a tropical island(Hawaii would be fun)
10. This shouldn't be #10( this list isn't a priority list). Jerusalem and places where The Savior walked