12/4/11

Quick Sunday!

Seems like I just woke up. Weird. The time is flying. Before I know it, it will be time to go to Wisconsin. Nuts.

Today, woke up and read a little, then for ready for and went to church. Then I headed to Sandy for dinner. It is little Ezra's first birthday tomorrow, so we had some cake! I cannot believe it has been a year since his birth!

After dinner, I headed over to the Hagey's for a bit. Now, I am home and it is already time for bed. Crazy. Here are some pics. (My favorite thing about celebrating Ezra's birthday was playing catch with him. He actually enjoyed it for about five minutes. Then he cried. He sure loves to play ball. I can see baseball training in the future! Morgan, his mom was very excited about taking a picture. Priceless. And doesn't Henry look like a young Elvis?)

And the Packers won again! Love it!

1 comment:

Morgan Hagey said...

Of course I was excited! It's his BIRTHDAY! :)Thanks for coming over even though you didn't want to.:)