2/20/12

Nice Long Weekend.

Had a blast on our road trip to Manila, Utah. We drove up on Friday. (We being Rueben and I.) We first stopped in Heber and had dinner with my friend, Kristi, and her husband. We got to Manila a little after ten.

We mainly hung out. It was a good break from happy valley. Sarah took us to a lodge in Dutch John for breakfast. The French toast rocked. Not as much as Sarah's orange rolls on Sunday, but it was good. I guess the big moose head helped the atmosphere!

Sunday afternoon we headed back and stopped in Cottonwood Heights for dinner. Morgan made fabulous homemade chicken noodle soup. Excellent.

It was nice to get back to Provo and still have a day off. I exercised, saw a movie and did a bit of my online class. It was a nice day. I may not be completely ready to go back to the reality of work, but it was a nice break, and all good things come to an end, right?

Here are some pictures:

No comments: