I didn't do a whole lot today. Did some invites, then went to lunch with co-workers, then watched the office with Janette. I like low-key days. I need more of these. I may be lamenting the fact that I decided to teach summer school. Silly Alice.
A Random List for the last of the month:
1. This list thing was hard.
2. I like hiking.
3. I also like Reuben.
4. I may or may not get more and more nervous as the wedding approaches.
5. I just want to sleep in tomorrow and not get up and run.
6. I just got done watching Sister Wives. True confession.
7. Storage Wars is a little less embarrassing to watch.
8. I am 35 years old.
9. Reuben is 33 years old.
10. I at one time thought I would never get married.
11. I ate oat meal for breakfast this morning.
12. The last thing I ate today was frozen yogurt with kit kat and cookie dough.
13. If I could never gain weight, I think I could possibly live on cheeseburgers and fries.
14. I really wish I could get over my Diet Coke addiction.
15. I love sports, especially baseball.
16. I have a scar from laughing too hard at Kristin Chenoweth and falling off a chair last summer.
17. I think my sister laughed harder than me when I fell off the chair.
18. I am so excited to have my sister and mom come out to Utah for the wedding.
19. I want to go to Fenway park before I die. And I do believe I will plan all my future family vacations around ballparks. True confession.
20. I love almond butter.
21. I am a picture taking fool.
22. Reuben does not like to pose for pictures and sometimes makes really weird faces when having his picture taken.
23. I like the way Reuben laughs about little boy humor things. Like poop and farts.
24. I have a Diamondback bike. And a Gary Fischer in Wisconsin.
25. I could use a million dollars.
26. I would go back and get a masters in Journalism if money and time weren't a factor.
27. I am missing playing softball with my wonderful teammates this summer.
28. I hate bridal showers, just sayin'!
29. I would watch baseball everyday if I could.
30. I would work for free, but needs the money for rent and food.
31. I am extremely lazy this week.