6/28/12

The end of summer school!

Today marked the end of an era. Summer school is over. I have always had the belief that summer, to a teacher, is very sacred. This still is true, but I don't have as negative of view of summer school as I used to. I actually had a blast with my students and will miss having fun with them four days a week.

Today, we went to the batting cages and mini golfing, a Thursday tradition. We also had an end of summer school party during lunch with root beer floats and wii games. I had treated my students to 7 Eleven drinks before and may have ruined their desires for floats. Oh well, we had a good time.

Tonight, Reuben and I made some amazing egg sandwiches. We are a good team.

We also packed for our road trip to Wisconsin. This is going to be a blast. I can't wait to party it up with my family and friends. It will also be nice to have a vacation with my husband. He hasn't been to Mt. Rushmore or Wall Drug. His life is about to be changed forever. And he thought marrying me was amazing!

Cheers!

No comments: