The month I have been married has been great. I really would take married over single any day. It has been nice. Even the one hard thing, getting used to a dog, hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be! Reno is doing a great job at puppy training. He now sits on command, tugs less on walks and cries/barks less while kenneled.
Here are Reno pics from the week:
He's a silly.
Here's a list of five things I love about Reuben to celebrate our one month anniversary:
1. He is a hard worker and gets things done.
2. He is so easygoing and patient. He puts up with all sorts of crazy from this wife.
3. He holds my hand lots and agreed that we need to be that couple that always holds hands.
4. He's funny. I laugh with him all the time. It's an added bonus that he thinks I'm funny too.
5. He still is courting me. He opens doors and invites me on weekly dates. He's sweet.
Oh...and he will pose for my silly picture needs. This is my favorite pic so far!
Marriage isn't always easy and I'm sure I'll learn a whole lot more about that on this journey, but having an eternal date and constant companion is an amazing thing. Reuben and I make a great team. (And one handsome couple, don't ya think?)
Life is good!