Last night, we walked down by the beach on Lake Michigan. Yes, Wisconsin even has beaches!!! It was gorgeous and a lot of fun.
Today, Reuben and I headed to Door County. We went to Peninsula State Park and enjoyed the beach. We also had some tasty ice cream(I needed to get my Blue Moon fix) and we also ate at P.C. Junction, where they deliver your food on a model train. It was a fun adventure. Tonight, we just plan on hanging with the family and in the morning we will start the trip back to Utah. I think Reuben is ready to get back to the routine of working life and I will continue to dread going back to work. I love my job, it's just that summer always seems much too short. Especially, with the wedding madness!
Here are the pics of the last two days:
1. Reuben on the beach with my shadow!
2. These "wolves" make me chuckle. They aren't very successful. The gulls were everywhere.
3. Fierce. No?
4. Reuben with nieces and nephews on the beach.
6. Chloe digging.
7. Oliver doing the same.
8. Loved the artwork from somebody else. Thanks stranger.
10. The happy train.
11. Green Bay
12. Eagle Bluff Lighthouse.
13. Who's the stud on the beach?
14. Home heavenly goodness.