11/15/12

Novel November

Hi. It's mid-month. That means I am about finished with half of my novel for National Novel Writing Month or Nanowrimo. I bet you wish you could be reading my masterpiece. Well, this year I am keeping it off the interwebs. I, for the first time, think that it is a great idea and don't want anybody to nab it. It is about time travel and a portal that is located at the middle of my favorite fishing hole in Wisconsin. Basically, the main characters find out that changing the past really wouldn't make life any better. If you want to read it, feel free to email me: softballrita@yahoo.com and ask to read it and I will probably email it to you. If you want to learn about Nanowrimo you can visit their website: nanowrimo.org

Life is busy and good here. I haven't told you out there in cyber-space, but Reuben and I are buying a condo here in Provo(I haven't posted because it really hasn't seemed real yet!). It is a fun adventure. I was chosen to get a HUD home through the Good Neighbor Next Door program because I am a teacher. We are getting a slam of a deal. It has a few things to fix, like a few leaky pipes, possibly a new water heater, a new fridge, flooring and paint, but when we get done with those things, it is going to be pretty dang nice. It is three bedrooms and has one and a half baths. It is like three times bigger than our current rental. That will be nice. Ever since we found out we would be getting the new place, this place has just been a bit more claustrophobic!

So, there is the news for me. Sorry the blogging has been sporadic lately. November is pretty dang busy. Like tomorrow night is basketball at work and burger friday. Saturday is a birthday party and Sunday is dinner with the family. I am very excited to have only two work days next week for Thanksgiving. It really makes me pretty dang thankful!

Well, I hope all is well in your neck of the woods. Enjoy a few random pics, including a few pre-fixed up condo pics: Great-grandpa and Miri, The silly boys, Voting, and The New Place.



















1 comment:

Morgan Hagey said...

I'm so excited for the new place!