Yesterday, we ran around the city getting supplies for the new place. I was way tired when we got home and went straight to bed. There has been a lot of tired going on around here lately. Must be the weather and preparing to move and renovate!
Reuben was the flat tire hero last night and helped his parents in the cold and snow. What a great man he is!
Here is a bonus list of random because I missed a day:
1. It's 6:37 a.m. right now. This is one minute past the time my alarm is set to go off every morning.
2. Usually, I get up about two minutes before the alarm rings. Today it was five.
3. The alarm is actually Kelly Clarkson's "All I Ever Wanted". It is much less harsh than a real alarm. She helps me be happy.
4. I am not a morning person. I think I have mentioned that before. Ask Reuben or my parents. It has been who I am since my teen years!
5. If I were a day of the week, I would be Saturday.
6. If I were a food, I'd be a cheeseburger.
7. If I were a car, I'd be a VW Bus.
8. If I were a snack, I'd be chocolate.
9. If I were a drink, I'd be Diet Coke.
10. If I were a shoe, I'd be a Converse All-Star.
Well, the next time you hear from this blogger, she will be a homeowner. Signing day is exciting.