Well, I have a few suggestions on how to deal with this.
1. Serve others. I know my heart is always full when I reach out to others.
2. Drown you ears in Christmas music. I always smile when I hear the classics.
3. Focus on the positive. Maybe even turn the news off.
4. Think about your blessings and how good life truly is.
5. Eat treats. I know it always makes me feel better.
6. Remember the reason for the season. Christ is the hope we need in this cold, lonely world. Embrace him during this time of year, you won't be sorry, I promise.
7. Tell people you love them, or that you appreciate what they do for you.
There are lots of things that can warm the heart and bring peace into our lives. These are just a few things.
Finished blue bathrooms can help too!