3/10/13

Turning 36 isn't too Bad.

Well, it happened. My birthday has come and gone. Seems to be coming and going pretty quickly these days. The years are flying by. I guess it does that as you get older.

I actually worked on my birthday. I guess there is a first time for everything. I haven't worked on my birthday in ten years! Crazy huh? I bet you are wondering why I didn't take off this year. Well, let's just say that Fridays are crazy at work and I don't want to put that chaos on any sub. So, I worked. It wasn't bad and I actually had fun so it all worked out.

We met The Bills for burgers at Red Robin and then had people over to the finished new place for cake. It was fun.



Red Robin fun!






The amazing cake Reuben bought!



People singing. Grandma Bills never appreciates Bills family tradition of out of tune and as a round singing.



Friend Aiden really knows how to party!



The cake party at the new place.

Here are some pics of the finished product:












It's a nice place. You should come visit sometime. Cheers!

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

The place looks great! Nice work! I hope you had a great birthday, I can't believe you worked. You are crazy but the kids love you!