10/24/13

Themes

I think I need daily themes to get me to write little snidbits on here. (I love to write and was just thinking the other day that if I could get published and make a million dollars I would not have to deal with stressful hooligans.  And I need to write more, even if my kiddo takes up the majority of my free time.) I may not write everyday, but I will do a bit better at getting a post on here more regularly.

Here is the outline of daily themes:
M-Mommy stuff(This is the one that people suggested most from comments)
T-Ticked Off Tuesday.  This week's Rant.
Wacky Wednesday.  Wacky things that have happened this week.
Th-Thirsty Thursday.  What things do you thirst after?
Fitness Friday.  All things Fitness
Stupendious Saturday.  All things Positive.
Spiritual Sunday-Spiritual insights from yours truly.

From these themes do you have any specifics that you would like to hear from me about?
And these themes are obviously subject to change because I am the boss of this blog.

You are all peachy.  Stay tuned for a Thirsty Thursday post.

Cheers.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Peterson said...

You could also do a throwback thursday where you talk about your early days, childhood, high school, college. :)