10/24/13

Thirsty Thursday

So, welcome to Thirsty Thursday.  Thursdays are where I will write about things that I thirst after.  The quote "Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness, for they shall be filled" from Matthew 5:6, in the Bible, comes to mind.  And yes, I do thirst after righteous things even if I am not 100% perfect at being righteous all the time.

I also thirst for other things.  I really want to be a published writer, for example.  Lately, I am so busy and distracted by motherhood(which is totally not a bad thing!!!) that I don't even brush my teeth on some days, so writing has been a little on the back burner.  I think having a daily theme on here will make me be better at writing though.  I also am going to admit that I am writing this on Friday morning and missed Thirsty Thursday all together.  But that is okay. I will post date this and you will never even know that I didn't make it...oh wait!

Stay tuned for more things that I thirst after.  I may also make Thursdays,  Thirsty Throwback Thursday.  That way, I can reminisce about the past sometimes too and it still fits my theme.  I like that I am the boss of my blog!

Cheers.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Peterson said...

I am excited to read what you have to say!