1. Obviously, I want to get back to pre-pregnancy weight. I tried to go back to Weight Watchers this week, but my favorite leader was not there and the others weren't much help getting me set back up, so I've been a rebel and this is my final week of gluttony. I will attend WW meetings every Tuesday night.
2. Exercise at least 3 times a week. This is sweaty cardio burn. I will also be lifting in my weight conditioning class.
3. Run a 5k in either April or May. I have missed the running lots.
4. Get back to benching 110 pounds.
5. Have the ability to say no to crap food. I can do hard things.
I have noticed lately that I am squishy and out of shape. I also am noticing that my food choices make my body not run at its best. It's time for a change. I look forward to this new journey!! I'll need support so thank you to you all in advance!!!