Some people have a thing where they write down something they are thankful for everyday. That is a good tradition but I would forget to do it everyday, so I am glad I am doing stupendous Saturday which is all about good things that happened this week, which really is a grateful list.
I really need to start writing down what happens each day in my life because it is all still a blur day to day. I get up, go to work, come home, hang with Ellis and then wake up and do it all again the next day.
Here are good things that happened this week:
1. We played floor hockey in class. I join in on occasion and it is fun to do. We even had a staff against student game after school one day this week. It was way fun.
2. I started working out in my weight training class. It has been a long time and I am glad to start moving again.
3. Ellis was a cute pumpkin for Halloween.
4. I dressed as the cowardly lion from Wizard of Oz for Halloween. It was awesome when kids would figure out who I was instead of saying "Pocahontas."
5. I had dinner and hung out with friends on Friday. Afterward, I was able to catch up with my friend Kari. It's weird not to work with her and see her everyday.
6. Reuben and I went to Thanksgiving Point last night and saw a Dia De Los Muertos celebration. I think I actually like that as much as Halloween. Celebrating our dead is a cool thing. It was interesting and fun. Then we ate Indian. YUMMY.
7. Left overs. Hello, Indian two days in a row....Heavenly.
8. Ellis talking(we have great conversations...okay so it's just cooing and stuff) and kicking. That kid is growing fast and I love to live in the little fun moments.
9. A Halloween card in the mail from my seester. She is just so dang cute. She also made it which makes it all the more special. And seriously, hand written letters are awesome.
10. A phone call with a friend from Wisconsin. It is fun to have friends to reconnect with and it is awesome how we never miss a beat.
I will try harder to make sure I write a note everyday of a good thing that happened. Life is so much better when we focus on the good!