1. I can't tell the difference between navy blue and black sometimes. Hence the new black pants and blue sweatshirt today.
2. I drive too fast to work. I see deserve a ticket.
3. I'm tired. All. The. Time.
4. I get nervous when the principal enters my classroom, even after 12 years of teaching.
5. I have a horrible temper but usually hide it well.
6. I wish I could get enough time to blog everyday. There is a great Mommy Monday post in my head about breastfeeding.
7. I am taking two online classes to stay current on my teaching license and think I am insane to think I have the time for it.
8. I really miss National Novel Writing Month but know that realistically I wouldn't have been able to make it.
9. I lost two pounds this week but still hate eating healthier. I still want ice cream every. Single. Day.
10. I must go to bed but worry I'll wake the wee one.