1/8/14

Hump Day.

This week is going fast. I am not sure why but I am not going to complain. 

Reuben sent me this pic of Ellis yesterday during work:

He wrote: "Just been cookin father and son style" with the pic. I melt. Really, I am one of the most blessed people. Not only do I have one cute kid, but I also have a wonderful husband. A husband who cooks, and loves his kid. Reuben truly is the right person for me and I am so lucky to have him on this journey. And I am so glad I bought him an iPod for Christmas so he can send me pics during the day!!!

Okay enough cute. 

It is snowing today and I hate it. What is my problem? I bet it is not enough vitamin D, huh mom?

Well, I really don't have much more. Oh, but I always write a letter to future Alice on New Years but for some reason so not have one from last year. What's the deal? Did I write it or did I space it? I working on this year's this week. I miss the fun of looking back and hearing my voice from a year ago. So fun. 

Until later. Cheers. 

No comments: